Thursday, November 12, 2009

Snow...

Well... it's snowing again. I'm not very excited for it. Especially because I have yet to get my new tires for my car. (See old entries from last winter about getting stuck due to crappy tires.) I sure hope it doesn't get too bad. Or I might just not drive anywhere for a while.

Anyway, I'm feeling tired today, despite not having class and getting to sleep in. I don't like that.

I'm pretty awesome at fantasy basketball and football. My football team is tied for first, and 2 of my fantasy basketball teams are in first.

Stuff... so I've been hacking away at my November to-do list which was unhealthily long. Somehow though... it's STILL unhealthily long.

K, that's all. See ya.

6 comments:

  1. That picture straight-up terrifies me. Good luck with your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks. It's apparently just a model car and has been photoshopped. So don't be terrified. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No tires yet... I'm not having my parents come get you again if you get stranded in Layton, so you may want to take care of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantasy football gets the best of all of us... lol!!
    nice shot of the car in the snow!! scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Paul would let you take over his fantasy football team...he never checks it! Good luck with your to do list. We went to bed at 10:30 last night, and it's the best thing I've ever done!! I would suggest it (not that I don't think you're going to bed at a decent time:)). We missed you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete