Hi! Well, I'm over the Swine Flu. It's pretty well gone. So, I should feel better, right? No. I can't figure out how to reacclimate myself to society. Not that I'm completely mentally broken or anything, I just am really hesitant to go out into society for fear of getting more people sick. I also don't really want to/know how to jump back into all the work I have to get done. I have a paper to write tonight, and a research paper outline to get done. It's a little bit frightening. Not to mention the TONS of projects etc. that I'm behind on. Ugh. Anyway, so I am struggling to be active again. I'll figure things out. I was a hermit for far too long!
Well, I think I've made a decision about what I'm going to do with myself tonight. Wish me luck. I'm venturing back out into the world for the first time!
Hey Jeff!
ReplyDeleteFound you via BlogFrog today. I like your blog. Do you and Landon ever hang out anymore?
Nice upgrade to your BlogFrog - be sure to check out the BlogStar community - tons of great tips in there that can help your blog.
Rusty (Tara's husband)
Hi Jeff - I found your blog through BlogFrog this morning and wanted to come over and say hello and welcome to BlogFrog. Hope you are enjoying all the new features that help drive more traffic to your blog. I agree with Tara - definitely check out the BlogStar community. Hope you recover from the swine flu soon!
ReplyDeleteHolly (co-founder TheBlogFrog)
Um, it's your sister. I'm not from the BlogFrog. Anyway, I hope you have figured out how to join society again, and good luck getting everything done that you need to. You are allowed to come home now. :0)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, man. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteOops. That last comment was from me, not Taren. Sorry, Taren!
ReplyDeleteHaha, Julestaren... or should it be Tarenjules. Definitely Tarenjules... I think of you two as one person these days anyway. Thanks for making me laugh just now Natalie. I liked the... um... I'm not from the BlogFrog. Yes, things went well, and I'm glad that I'm no longer banished from American Fork. Thanks for that.
ReplyDelete