Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Happenings...

FRIDAY:
--Hit in the eyeball by a racquetball, just before a date.
--Went on a date. (Sadly this is too rare an event in my life.)
-Ate some serious shrimp and steak and rolls combo-age at Texas Roadhouse. (Love that place.)
SATURDAY:
--Drove home during the Saturday morning session of conference. (It was a great way to keep me awake.)
--Went to Shelley's for the annual Easter egg hunt. The kids hunt for candy-filled eggs, the adults hunt for $-filled plasti-eggs. I sucked, I got less than everyone else.
--More conference.
--Went to the priesthood session with Jake.
--Ate sushi for the first time in my life. I don't see what all the fuss is about. It just seems too expensive. It was good, but I don't see why I should pay that much for food.
--That same night I saw Clash of the Titans with A.F. buds. Eh. I had no expectations, and they weren't exceeded. It was a lame plot, but I didn't think too much, so I at least was entertained. Don't really recommend it at all though.
SUNDAY:
--Conference, wonderful conference.
--Ate lunch with Jake, Emily, and my mum.
--Watched conference together, then played Apples to Apples. (Did not win.)
--Drove back to Logan.
--Colored eggs with neighbors. Mine were not the best.
--Heard that there was an earthquake right by where my Dad is in Mexico, but was relieved when I later found out it wasn't as bad as it first sounded. Still haven't heard from him though. (7.2 on the richter scale!)
MONDAY:
--At about 4 am I woke up and had some fairly sharp pains in my stomach, which now I've self diagnosed as possibly being an ulcer. (I've still felt pain from it all day.)
--Slept through class, again.
--EspaƱol.
--Nap.
--Got pummeled by my professor about my rough draft. It was apparently REALLY rough.
--Drove to West Valley in not great weather, but not too bad. Had to wait for over an hour to get to the parking lot.
--Arrived at the E-Center and enjoyed an expensive, but extremely good concert put on by MUSE! Rocked. In fact, I may have injured my neck while rocking.
--Wished Jules a Happy Birthday and ventured out into the snow.
--Waited an hour to finally get to the freeway.
--Drove 40 mph through thick slushy snow most the way.
--Crawled through Sardine Canyon.
--Barely made it up my driveway without smashing into the Beach House.
--Blogged.
--K, see ya.

4 comments:

  1. dates. i hate dates.

    somebody, somebody,
    can anybody find me somebody to love?

    that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. how was muse? their new stuff seems like such junk compared to the old good stuff... sadly. but maybe seeing them live might make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the Muse concert. They played enough of the old good stuff that I was just fine. The newest album really isn't my favorite, but I thought this was the most fun I've had at a concert since my very first, U2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, you did beat me at the egg hunt. I just have a spouse who brought home the bacon. Oh, and maybe you should get that ulcer checked out. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete