When season 6, the final season, started, I was really having my doubts about how it would go down. The acting seemed a bit off, and I couldn't really get into it. After last week's episode, and the episode from yesterday, I am back into it full-board! I LOVE Lost. Let's face it. It's an incredible show. Despite the fact that it has now been placed solidly in the realm of science fiction television, it really offers a bit of everything you could want. Drama, action, humor... it's all there. OK, I guess it's not a musical yet, but it offers JUST ABOUT everything. The acting on this most recent episode fully changed my mind about the poorer acting this season.
I can't wait to see how it all plays out. If you STILL haven't given this show a chance, go on Hulu and start from the beginning*. I promise you will find something you love about it. Unless you're lame. Don't be lame. Love Lost.
*Absolute requirement that you start from the beginning. It doesn't have any of the same magic unless you know the whole story. I hear tons of people, and I was one of these people once, who say, "Oh, I've seen a couple episodes. I didn't know what was going on." Or "It seemed really weird." You can't watch random episodes. Just start from the beginning.
K, see ya later.
Actually, it sort of IS a musical! Didn't you hear Claire singing "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket..."? It's a musical!
ReplyDeleteI just recently became a Lost fan for Paul. And in my opinion, you only really need to watch the first season and the last season to be caught up. Skip the convoluted middle years. I really think judging the show before any questions are answered is premature, don't you? That's been my problem with it all along. So maybe I'm LAME. We'll just have to see how this thing ends. (And what in the world have they done to Claire and Saiid?)
ReplyDelete