Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts...


Hungry, Hungry Hippos is kind of a disturbing game. That's all I have to say about that.

I believe I've misplaced some blame. So I blamed my achy knees that I feel each time I climb the stairs to my apartment on racquetball. I believe there's a sneakier culprit that should shoulder the blame... THE HILL!!! There's a steep (but not very long) hill that we must climb to get to school and descend to return home from school where I'm currently living. I think that's what is really killing my knees! And it's actually the descent that is doing it, I believe. Sneaky devil.


There's a Biggest L
oser... but what about "The Biggest Gainer?" No, I'm not talking about gaining weight, but muscle. I have to admit that despite never before watching the Biggest Loser, I actually got sucked into this season. It's pretty cool to watch people work that hard to become more healthy. It's made me think that there should be a similar show where they take scrawny people (like someone you may all know) and turn them into freaky-beefy body-builders. Just a thought. Ok, bye.

3 comments:

  1. what hill is that?
    it looks nothing like old main hill, which is what i first thought you must mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too watch Biggest Loser. I'm thinking The Biggest Gainer should end with some sort of body-building contest. I can just see a muscly Jeffy killing all the other contestants by chest-pressing 1000 pounds! Yep, you should turn that idea into reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia, It's the hill across 700 North from Darwin Ave, before 700 curves toward the bottom of Old Main Hill. There's no road, it's just a sidewalk that leads to where there's more 700 North... if that makes sense...

    Nat, yeah, I doubt I'll be benching 10 times the amount I can bench now in this lifetime! ;)

    ReplyDelete